A graduate of Stetson University School of Law, Ms. Gloersen’s areas of concentration are elder law, guardianships, estate planning, and probate. She can assist clients cheerfully and capably in matters regarding Veterans’ Benefits, Medicaid benefits, guardianship of minors and elders, and life care planning.
Elder law influences the areas of life that matter most. Ms. Gloersen takes her clients’ issues regarding health, finances and family to heart and remains dedicated to resolving all aspects of elder law exhibiting the values of compassion, integrity and strength.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
Certificate of Concentration in Elder Law from the nationally recognized Center for Excellence in Elder Law at Stetson College of Law
- Stetson University
Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
Minors in Latin American Studies and Spanish
Other Professional Affiliations, Community Involvement
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Volusia County Bar Association, Member
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Accredited Attorney
- Rotary Club of DeLand, Past President
- Board Member of Mainstreet DeLand Association
- Vice Chair of FL Bar Grievance Committee for 7th Circuit
- Board Member of John Knox Village Foundation
- Recipient of the William F. Blews Award for Pro Bono Service, 2011
- Awarded Paul Harris Fellow from the Rotary Club of DeLand, 2013
- Graduate of the Leadership West Volusia Class of 2014
- Stetson Business School Foundation, Board Member
- Assistant Area Governor Rotary District 6970
- Women in Business Nominee 2019, 2021
- City of DeLand Volunteer of the Year under 40 for 2020
- Daytona Beach News Journal Civic Leader Young Professional 2020-2021 and “40 under Forty”