A graduate of Stetson University School of Law, Ms. Gloersen’s areas of concentration are elder law, guardianships, estate planning, and probate. She can assist clients cheerfully and capably in matters regarding Veterans’ Benefits, Medicaid benefits, guardianship of minors and elders, and life care planning.
Elder law influences the areas of life that matter most. Ms. Gloersen takes her clients’ issues regarding health, finances and family to heart and remains dedicated to resolving all aspects of elder law exhibiting the values of compassion, integrity and strength.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
Certificate of Concentration in Elder Law from the nationally recognized Center for Excellence in Elder Law at Stetson College of Law
- Stetson University
Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
Minors in Latin American Studies and Spanish
Other Professional Affiliations, Community Involvement
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Volusia County Bar Association, Member
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Accredited Attorney
- Rotary Club of DeLand, Past Board Member
- Past Rotary Club of DeLand Director of Community Service
- Recipient of the William F. Blews Award for Pro Bono Service, 2011
- Awarded Paul Harris Fellow from the Rotary Club of DeLand, 2013
- Graduate of the Leadership West Volusia Class of 2014
- Board Member of DeLand Bulldog Boosters
- Board Member of DeLand Police Athletic League