- We can email, mail or fax you an intake form.
- We can schedule a consult via telephone or video chat.
- We will be signing all estate planning documents on Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays at a mobile signing station in our parking lot. You can remain in your car, or visit our outdoor signing tent to sign the documents in front of our notary and witnesses.
- You will then be asked to pull to a parking spot to wait for your copies and original documents.
- Between every appointment all materials will be thoroughly disinfected and staff will also wash their hands pursuant to CDC guidelines.
Remote or Virtual Estate Planning Services
Our clients and community are the foundation our firm is built on and we are committed to providing the best possible legal services to you throughout these difficult times.
We have robust technology in place that will allow all attorneys and paralegals to work remotely with seamless connection to our clients, and with the full capacity to get our work done at the levels you rely on from us.
Estate planning is important to protect your assets and your family. During this critical time, we are prepared to assist you with this planning remotely:
Please know we are doing everything in our power to make sure this disruption in our country does not cause a disruption in your legal matter. For over 100 years Landis Graham French, P.A. has called DeLand home, and we have stood with our community through various periods of adversity. Together, we will meet this challenge.Learn More About Estate Planning